(*FALL 2017) MY CURRENT WATCH LIST - WHAT IS KOREANDRAMALUVHER WATCHING NOW?

MY CURRENT WATCH LIST - WHAT IS KOREANDRAMALUVHER WATCHING NOW?

by: Koreandramaluvher
Annyeonghaseyo!! Hey Koreandramaluvhers!! 😽😽😽 Since last we chatted about My Current Watchlist back in June, a lot has changed. First of all, I completed a new Summer Watch List to make room for all of these AMAZING FALL DRAMAS!! 
⮚⮚⮚UPDATES:  I will update this list periodically as I complete and add new dramas to the list. Changes will be indicated in yellow and pink.

Dramas Completed: ⤵ 
  1. Because It's My First Time
  2. Age of Youth 2
  3. Strongest Deliveryman 
  4. Age of Youth
  5. School 2017
  6. Something About 1%
  7. Radiant Office
  8. Reply 1997
  9. My Father Is Strange 
  10. Legend of the Blue Sea
  11. The W: Two Worlds
  12. The Heirs
  13. Man to Man
  14. Suspicious Partner 
  15. Fight For My Way
As I have shared in the past, I like to mix old dramas with new ones, and some in between ones, however all of the dramas on my current watchlist are new dramas. 

My Current Watch List: ⤵




1. Because It's My First Time
2. Mad Dog
  









3. Temperature of Love 
4. 20th Century Boy and Girl









5. You Are Too Much
7. Age of Youth 2 
















10. Hospital Ship
11. Strongest Deliveryman  (completed)







So what are you watching these days? Have you watched any of the dramas on my old and/or current list? How many have you watched? Do you have any suggestions of dramas that I should add to My Watch List? As always, if you would like a First Impressions on a drama, email me: koreandramaluvher@gmail.com, and I would be happy too.
As always, share your thoughts below. Comment, Subscribe, Like. Until Next Time. 💛💛💛


CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY VIDEOS:

FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA: 

Subscribe to my BLOG to receive posts first!💛

Follow me on INSTAGRAM

Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Hang Out With Me On TWITTER

Like me on FACEBOOK








Comments