KIM RAE WON'S NEW ROMANTIC DRAMA: BLACK KNIGHT

KIM RAE WON'S NEW ROMANTIC DRAMA: BLACK KNIGHT

by: koreandramaluvher
As many of you may already know, Kim Rae Won is everythingggggg to me!!!!! 
Okay, maybe not everything but somethings to me. I have been following his career for a long time and I think he is so swaggy!! He commands attention on and off screen. It doesn't help that he has a killer smile and has an awesome personality to match, that shows in every drama that I have watched him in. 
The good news is that after smashing all kinds of ratings in Doctors Crush (2017) one of my favorite Medical Dramas, and making us believe in love again with Park Shin Hye, Oppa Kim Rae Won is returning to the small screen in a drama called Black Knight.
Shin Se Kyung will be playing his love interest, which means that she will be starring in another drama this year. The first was Bride of the Water God alongside the handsome Nam Joo Hyuk. This drama caused quite a stir and has been said to be one of the reasons why NamLee split. 
Black Knight is a romantic drama about a pure man who undergoes a dangerous fate for the woman that he loves. It is also categorized under supernatural. You all know that I do not do SCARRYYYY!!! The only scary drama that I have watched is Gu Family Book and that is only after my friend convinced me that it was not all that scary. So I do not know if I will be watching this one. I just may because Kim Rae Won is in it. I will keep you all updated.  Anyhoo, I am happy for Kim Rae Won and Shin Se Kyung and wish them much success in this drama! 
This drama is set to premiere under KBS on the Wednesday and  Thursday slot sometime in December. 
What are your thoughts? Are you excited about this drama? Do you plan on adding this drama to your Watch-List? As always, share your thoughts below. 
Comment, Subscribe, Like. Until Next Time. 💛💛💛

CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY VIDEOS:

FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA: 

Subscribe to my BLOG to receive posts first!💛

Follow me on INSTAGRAM

Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Hang Out With Me On TWITTER

Like me on FACEBOOK



Comments

Post a Comment