FIGHT FOR MY WAY: REVIEW & RATING| KOREANDRAMALUVHER

FIGHT FOR MY WAY: REVIEW & RATING

Title: Fight For My Way
Broadcast: KBS2
Episodes: 16
Release Date: 5/22/17-07/11/17


PLOT: ⤵
Fight For My Way is a refreshing drama about four friends who are each trying to live out their dreams.
Ko Dong Man played by (Park Seo Joon) was a talented taekwondo athlete however, he gives that up due to circumstances. He works as a contract employee to make ends meet.








His childhood friend, Choi Ae Ra, played by (Kim Ji Won) hopes to become a famous television anchor, however she works at a department store's information desk.









Their best friends, Kim Joo Man  played by (Ahn Jae Hong) and  Baek Seol Hee played by (Song Ha Yoon) have been dating for six years and are beginning to have some serious issues that are preventing them from getting married.







REVIEW:⤵
This drama is so fun, cool and real. It reminds me that the the struggle is real and it is not always easy to achieve your dreams. But with hard work and dedication, you can accomplish whatever you set your mind on.

The speed and progression in this drama is so well paced.  I love the natural progression of Dong Man and Ae Ra! It's so cool to watch their friendship blossom into a relationship. I love how Dong Man always came to Ae Ra's rescue whenever she called him! She really had him on "LOCK!"

And you could see how much Dong Man meant to her through their childhood and adult life.

The romance between them was 🔥🔥🔥! I am blushing as I think about their amazing chemistry.

I am trying so hard not to give away any SPOILERS! So I will stop right here.

I do have so unanswered questions? But they are not enough to change my views of this drama.


RATING: ⤵  →(Click Here For Rating System) 
5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I would Highly Recommend this drama!!!! It is a definite must watch! If you have not watched this drama yet, I suggest you BINGE-WATCH it now! It will make you laugh, cry, scream, laugh, cry and scream some more. The chemistry between the characters are amazing! It actually seems as if they are real friends.

I absolutely ship Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won. I would love to see them in another drama together. I will keep my fingers crossed. But in the mean time, I will probably have to re-watch because I miss them.

What are your thoughts? Have you watched this drama yet? Based off of this recommendation, would you watch it? As always, share your thoughts below. Comment, Subscribe, Like. Until Next Time.



CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY VIDEOS:

FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA: 

                                          Subscribe to my BLOG to receive posts first!💛

Follow me on INSTAGRAM

Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Hang Out With Me On TWITTER

Like me on FACEBOOK

Comments