MY CURRENT WATCH LIST (JUNE 2017)

MY CURRENT WATCH LIST (JUNE 2017)

by: KOREANDRAMALUVHER


Annyeonghaseyo!! Hey Koreandramaluvhers!! Hope you are having an amazing KDRAMA Day. 💛
I am so excited about the Summer Season. I get to watch a lot more Korean Dramas then any other season. In fact, I tend to binge watch kdramas in the SUMMER. 


I HAVE (finally) COMPLETED THE FOLLOWING DRAMAS:
5. Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
4. Whisper











2. Uncontrollably Fond (Read My Review & Rating Here)












1. The K2



AND NOW I HAVE MADE ROOM FOR SOME NEW ONES. I like to mix NEW,  OLD and IN BETWEEN Kdramas together.

  1. Cinderella and Four Knights
  2. My Father is Strange
  3. The Heirs
I WILL Soon COMPLETE:
  1. Fight For My Way
  2. Suspicious Partner
  3. Man X Man
I have to be honest, there are some dramas that I placed on the back burner. I have either lost interest, or another drama came along that made me bump it down. I usually try not to watch too many dramas at once. Those dramas are:
  1. Introverted Boss
  2. The W-Two Worlds 
  3. Legend of the Blue Sea
  4. Chicago Typewriter
  5. The Bridal Mask
  6. Medical Top Team
  7. Riders: Catch Tomorrow
  8. Shopping King Louie
Have you watched any of the Kdrama on any of my lists. If you have, what are your thoughts? Did you enjoy them? Did you not enjoy them. As always, share your thoughts below. COMMENT + SUBSCRIBE + LIKE. Until next time. 💛💛💛

FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA: 

Follow me on INSTAGRAM

Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Hang Out With Me On TWITTER

Like me on FACEBOOK

Subscribe to my BLOG to receive posts first!💛






Comments