First Impressions Review: Man Who Sets The Table |KOREANDRAMALUVHER|

First Impressions Review: Man Who Sets The Table

by: KOREANDRAMALUVHER
Title: Man Who Sets The Table
Broadcast: MBC
Episodes: 50
Release Date: 09/02/17-02/18/18 (*ONGOING SERIES) Sat & Sun

Cast:
⇓⇓⇓
  • Clueless Naive Girl: Sooyoung (Lee Roo Ri)
  • Handsome Carefree Boy: On Joo Wan (Jung Tae Yang)
  • Chauvinistic Misogynistic Dad: Lee Shin Mo (Kim Kap Soo)
  • Mom Who Has Had Enough: Kim Mi Soon (Hong Young Hye)
  • Older Son: Park Jin Woo (Lee So Won)
  • The One Who Loves Her Husband More: Seo Hyo Rim (Ha Yeon Joo)
  • Nosy Mother In Law: Kim Soo Mi (Yang Choon Ok)
  • Beautiful Stenpmother: Lee Il Hwa (Jung Hwa Young)
  • Young Handsome Stepfather: Shim Hyung Tak (Go Jung Do)
  • Confused Son: Song Kang (Kim Woo Joo)
  • Strong Younger Daughter: Kim Ji Youn (Go Eun Byeol)
PLOT
Lee Roo Ri is a clueless and naive girl who disappoints her strict father all of the time. She decides that she is going to try to get a job at a big company so that she does not disappoint him any further. Unfortunately, she gives up which further stresses her relationship with him. She decides to travel to a foreign country to make a better life for herself and finds herself reacquainted with Handsome Jung Tae Yang, a man that she had a previous encounter with that ended in a disaster. 
Jung Tae Yang appears to be a carefree man who enjoys life as he lives it. He does not have any real responsibilities. A chance encounter on a train, starts a hilarious yet rocky start. However, once they are reacquainted his worldview begins to shift. Additionally, Jung Tae Yang has a family secret that may prove to be more than the blossoming couple can take. 

FIRST IMPRESSIONS RATING: ⤵ (Click Here For My Rating System)
I Rate the First Episode 4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
After watching the amazing drama, My Father Is Strange, I thought why not give another long drama a whirl. I am being completely sarcastic. I was not interested in watching another long drama, especially knowing that I would be watching
Hospital Ship and My Golden Life. But, something told me to watch at least the first episode of Man Who Sets The Table and I have to admit...I was intrigued.
Episode 1, at least the subway scene was reminiscent of Suspicious Partner and was followed by a whole lot of misunderstandings and hurt feelings. I want to be careful to not give out any spoilers. However, laced with comedy and seeing a variety of family dynamics it is definitely a drama to add to your Watchlist. At least watch the first episode and let me know what you think.
🔻Warning: If you are sensitive to issues like Chauvinism, Misogynous Views & Verbal Abuse, then this drama is not for you.

What are your thoughts? Have you watched the first Episode yet? Based off of this First Impressions Review, would you watch it? As always, share your thoughts below. Comment, Subscribe, Like. Until Next Time.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY VIDEOS:
FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA: 

                                          Subscribe to my BLOG to receive posts first!💛

Follow me on INSTAGRAM

Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Hang Out With Me On TWITTER

Like me on FACEBOOK






Comments

  1. I was not too sure if I wanted to watch it or not because it's a long drama, but I might give it a shot later. at least for oppa On Ju Wan!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment