*BREAKING NEWS: NAMLEE COUPLE HAS CALLED IT QUITS: KOREANDRAMALUVHER

*BREAKING NEWS: NAMLEE COUPLE HAS CALLED IT QUITS





Annyeonghaseyo!! Hey Koreandramaluvhers!! Hope you are having an amazing KDRAMA Day.

If you were wondering why I have not blogged in a while, it is because I was on vacation for 3 weeks! I had an amazing time. Now back to business.

It has been confirmed that the AESTHETICALLY BEAUTIFUL PAIR, who fans have lovingly dubbed NAMLEE COUPLE, HAVE BROKEN UP!

According to sources, they say that the former couple had a busy schedule and no longer had time for each other. Busy schedule my foot. This is what I think happened. (Just for fun).




Perhaps, Nam Joo Hyuk was uncomfortable with Lee Sung Kyung playing Ji Chang Wook's love interest in Suspicious Partner. Because let's face it, WOOKIE is an absolute  HEART-THROB!! (You're welcome ladies.) So she agreed to not do "Suspicious Partners" which she probably regretted because "SP" was a huggggggggeeeeeeee summer hit. Fans are still talking, blogging, and posting positively about this drama. 👉(LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO REVIEW AND RATE SP).
Let's also face it, "SP" really cemented Nam Ji Hyun's career as a romantic lead. She was stunning, pretty and quirky that was appealing to old and newer fans.
I digress, let me get back to the matter of NamLee.


This is what I think happened between the BEAUTIFUL pair. 👉REMEMBER THIS IS FOR FUN!

NJH: "Bae I don't want you to do Suspicious Partner. I don't like that guy Ji Chang Wook."
LSK: "Ok Joo Joo, I won't do it if you don't do "Bride of the Watergod."
NJH: "Bae, you know if I do it, it will further my career. Right now everyone knows me as the other prince in Moon Lovers."
LSK: "Ok. You can do it, but you can't kiss Shin Se Kyung, the way you kiss me."
NJH: "I will never kiss another woman the way that I kiss you."
LSK: "Promise."
NJH: "Bae I promise. Saranghae."

And the rest is HISTORY!

Of course I am just kidding and I wish nothing but the best for Nam Joo Hyuk and Lee Sung Kyung together or apart. I wish the two have a prosperous future and that they find exactly what they are looking for! Maybe in the future, they will find themselves back together again. 

What are your thoughts about this breakup? Are you happy that NJH is single again? Do you want them back together? 

As always, share your thoughts below. Comment, Subscribe, Like. Until Next Time!


CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY VIDEOS:


FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA: 

                                          Subscribe to my BLOG to receive posts first!💛

Follow me on INSTAGRAM

Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Hang Out With Me On TWITTER

Like me on FACEBOOK

Comments

Post a Comment