KOREAN REMAKE OF SUITS: PARK HYUNG SIK & JANG DONG GUN|KOREANDRAMALUVHER

KOREAN REMAKE OF SUITS: PARK HYUNG SIK & JANG DONG GUN

BY:KOREANDRAMALUVHER
As many of you already know, I am not Korean and live in the in the Northern part of the US. Although I enjoy Korean Drama the most, I do watch a bit of Western television. In fact, SUITS is one of my favorite American Dramas. When I found out that Suits was being remade in Korea, I jumped for joy!!

Suits is about a corporate lawyer who works for a fictitious law firm in Manhattan, New York by the name of, Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht). He is looking to hire a new associate for the law firm. Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams) impresses him due to his high intelligence and memory.





Harvey hires Mike but soon discovers that Mike Ross is a college dropout and did not attend Harvard law as he first reported. However Harvey decides to keep him on because of his book and street smarts. They try their best to fool not only the firm and the partners, but also the clients.
The premise of Suits, the remake is Choi Kyung-Seo (Jang Dong Gun) is a legendary lawyer who is at the very top of his law firm in South Korea. He plays Harvey Specter.









He then hires a rookie lawyer Go Yeon-Woo (Park Hyung Sik) for his law firm. Who plays Mike Ross. Go Yeon-Woo has an excellent memory.

Little is known as to who will play the remaining cast! However, SUITS will air the first half of 2018 under KBS2.

This will be Jang Dong Gun's first Korean Drama since Gentleman's Dignity which aired in 2012 and Park Hyung Sik's newest project after the hit drama Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.








I hope that the writers and producers honor the legacy of Suits which is now in its 7th season with talks of a 8th season. It is one of my favorite shows and the fact that it is going to be remade for Korean Drama, makes it the all better.

What are your thoughts? Have you ever watched Suits? Will you watch the Korean Remake of Suits? As always, share your thoughts below. Comment, Subscribe, Like. Until Next Time. 💛💛💛

CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY VIDEOS:

FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA: 

                                          Subscribe to my BLOG to receive posts first!💛

Follow me on INSTAGRAM

Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Hang Out With Me On TWITTER

Like me on FACEBOOK


Comments

Post a Comment