[★BREAKING NEWS] SONG SONG COUPLE IS GETTING MARRIED

Annyeonghaseyo!! Hey Koreandramaluvhers!! Hope you are having an amazing KDRAMA Day. 💛


Yesterday was such a busy day for my family and I as we celebrated Independence Day in the States. So it was impossible for me to use my phone other than to take pictures. However, when I woke up this morning and logged unto my Instagram Account, I was met with some exciting and not at all surprising news! Song Song who we recently found out is a real couple, is GETTING MARRIED!!



According to sources, the two met while filming the 2016 Hit Korean Drama, Descendants of the Sun and became fast friends. They realized that they had the same values and began to meet more frequently. The eventually fell in love.






***To Purchase Any Items, Click on the Pictures Below or Visit My Store.***
⇓⇓⇓
There has been a lot of speculation about SONG/SONG Couple. Whether they were real, or just something that fans really wanted to happen.






Just a couple of weeks ago, we found out that they were a REAL LIFE Couple. According to sources, the couple have plans to wed October 31, 2017.










Personally, I am happy for the couple. I understand the desire to keep relationships secret or at least private especially when you are in the industry. I just do not respect people to blatantly lie when there is evidence pointing to the truth. However,  I wish SONG SONG Couple the very best and am rooting for them.
No, Song Joong Ki as a fan I am not disappointed in you. You and Song Hye Kyo are both adults and deserve to be in love and happy. I am glad that you both are getting married!!! I hope that both of you do well in future projects and that you have beautiful babies!!

Are you happy about this? Are you upset as a fan that they did not reveal sooner? Do you want to see Song-Song in another drama together.  As always, share your thoughts below. Comment, Subscribe, Like. Until Next Time!


CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY VIDEOS:

FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA: 

                                          Subscribe to my BLOG to receive posts first!💛

Follow me on INSTAGRAM

Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Hang Out With Me On TWITTER

Like me on FACEBOOK







Comments