First Impressions Review: Queen for Seven Days |KOREANDRAMALUVHER|

First Impressions Review: Queen for Seven Days


Title: Queen for Seven Days/Seven Day Queen
Broadcast Network: KBS2
Episodes: 20
Release Date: 5/31/17-8/3/17

Cast:
⇓⇓⇓

The Queen: Park Min Young
The Crown Prince: Yeon Woo Jin
The King:  Lee Dong Gun
(Once I complete this drama, I will provide better descriptions for each character) 

PLOT: ⤵
This historical drama takes place during the Joseon Dynasty and is about Shin Chae Kyung, played by the actress (Park Min Young) and her relationship between the... 
Crown Prince Lee Yeok/ Jin Seong played by actor (Yeon Woo Jin) and his...

half brother King Yeon San Gun/ Lee Young played by (Actor Lee Dong Gun). 
She is the daughter of a powerful, calculative politician and ends up falling in love with the Crown Prince who lives under the RULERSHIP and tyranny of his half-brother, the King. 

Lee Yuk rises to the throne and becomes King Jung Jong and Shin Chae Kyung becomes Queen Dangyeong. However, she is caught between familial ties, political ties and the cross fires between the two brothers who have a rivalry that runs rather deep. 
The Queen''s Father attempts to stage a Coupe D'etat against the KING which causes TURMOIL and ANGST within the Kingdom. 
Queen Dangyeong is therefore DETHRONED after only being the Queen for only seven days.













FIRST IMPRESSIONS RATING: ⤵ (Click Here For My Rating System)
I give the First Episode: 4.5⭐⭐⭐⭐🟄

I have to admit that I had little to no expectations of this drama. In my opinion, historical dramas can go either way, from very good like, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, or really bad like Hwarang. So I tend to empty my mind and watch these dramas without any preconceived notions.

The first three minutes of this drama starts off with the Queen walking towards the plank for her execution. There is also a scene of her finding her parents murdered. There is also an attempt for her to kill King. He stops her of course and she says, "I should have killed you."

I do not want to give any spoilers to ruin everyone's experience, but there is a scene towards the end of this episode that is just gripping. The two brothers come head to head, the young Crown Prince and the King, and the acting is so SUPERB. I almost cried. I sat in silence for the 10 minutes that it lasted.
That is the difference that you will see between choosing seasoned actors in comparison with up and coming actors, who have nice abs and a good smile. Lee Dong Gun has proven why he is a force to be reckoned with. The child actors in this drama are not bad themselves.

I will recommend the readers to watch Episode 1. I will also continue to watch this drama as I really enjoyed it.  💛💛💛

What are your thoughts? Have you watched Episode 1 yet? Do you think the King will kill the Crown Prince? Is the King tripping?  
Does he have the right to feel the way that he feels? What about the future Queen? Do you like her character so far? As always, share your thoughts below. Comment, Subscribe, Like. Until Next Time!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY VIDEOS:


FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA: 

                                          Subscribe to my BLOG to receive posts first!💛

Follow me on INSTAGRAM

Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Hang Out With Me On TWITTER

Like me on FACEBOOK

Comments

  1. Thanks for info. Dont forge visit to my site :

    https://bit.ly/2OLVJBO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment