First Impressions Review - Cinderella and Four Knights

First Impressions Review - Cinderella and Four Knights





Title: Cinderella and Four Knights/Cinderella and the Four Knights 
Broadcast Network: TVN
Episodes: 16
Release Date: 8/12/16-10/01/16

Cast:
⇓⇓⇓

Cinderella : Park So Dam
The Playboy Knight: Ahn Jae Hyun
The Dark Knight: Jung Il Woo
The Knight in Shining Armor: Choi Min
Desperate Princess: Son Na Eun 

PLOT: ⤵
Eun Ha Won (Park So Dam) is a high school student who dreams to one day attend the university of her dream. Her home life is a difficult one, because she lives with her father, evil stepmother and evil stepsister. Her father is a truck driver and works away from home, so he never witnesses firsthand the way his wife and stepdaughter treats Eun Ha Won. She never receives love or financial assistance from her stepmother. Therefore she is forced to work several part time jobs, not only to support herself, but to fulfill the promise that she made to her deceased mother.
One day, she meets the chairman of Kang Group who offers to change her life. He makes an offer that is hard for her to refuse; to live in the luxurious Sky House with his grandchildren and accomplish the mission of reconciling them, as they have no relationship with one another. In exchange, he will pay her college tuition and make her set for life.
The only condition is that she can not date any of the Kang Cousins. Dating is ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED.

At the Sky House, she meets the THREE KANG COUSINS:


1. Kang Hyun Min (Ahn Jae Hyun), a player who believes that the world revolves around Him. 

2. Kang Seo Woo (Lee Jung Shin), a sensitive and gentle TOP STAR who is nice to EHW right from the very beginning.
3. Kang Ji Woon (Jung Il Woo), a handsome rebel who has a really soft and sensitive side.

And Lastly:
4. Lee Yoon Sung (Choi Min), the chairman's secretary and their personal bodyguard. 
She also meets her rival who is played by APINK's Son Na Eun. 
FIRST IMPRESSIONS RATING: ⤵ (Click Here For My Rating System)
I give the First Episode: 4.5⭐⭐⭐⭐🟄

I find this drama WITTY & INTERESTING. I am already shipping EHW and KJW. I hope that something good happens between them.

I have to admit that I find Son Na Eun's character a bit annoying. I can already see where this is heading. A possible love triangle? A possible rectangle?? lol. Honestly, I hoe she gets her head on straight and that everyone, include the Chairman, lives HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

I will DEFINITELY complete this drama and will write a more comprehensive analysis once I am through watching.
But so far, soooooo good. 💛

To watch my last Review, Click the Video Below: (Read it Here)




What are your thoughts? 
Have you watched Episode 1 yet? Do you think a relationship will take place with EHW and KJW?
Will there be a HAPPY ENDING? Share your thoughts below. Comment, Subscribe, Like. Until Next Time!

FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA: 

                                          Subscribe to my BLOG to receive posts first!💛

Follow me on INSTAGRAM

Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Hang Out With Me On TWITTER

Like me on FACEBOOK





Comments

  1. I ship Park So-dam and Jung Il-Woo soooooooooooooo much! more dramas together please.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment