First Impressions Review: My Golden Life |KOREANDRAMALUVHER|

First Impressions Review: My Golden Life

by: KOREANDRAMALUVHER

Title: My Golden Life
Broadcast: KBS2
Episodes: 50
Release Date: 09/02/17-02/18/18 (*ONGOING SERIES)

Cast:
⇓⇓⇓
Dad Who Stole The Child:       Cheon Ho Jin                                     Mom Who Stole The Child:         Kim Hye Ok                                 Wealthy Son: Park Si Hoo         Long Lost Daughter: Shin Hye Sun The Crush: Lee Tae Hwan             Innocent Clueless Twin: Seo Eun Su Ruthless Dad: Jeon No Min       Mom Who Had Child Stolen:           Na Young Hee                                 The Eldest Son: Lee Tae Sung     The Youngest Son: Shin Hyun Soo




      
PLOT:
No Myung Hee,a wealthy woman played by (Na Young Hee) loses her daughter over 25 years ago. She looks for her for the first 5 years and gives up. 









She has a husband, Choi Jae Sung, played by (Jeon No Min) who runs an incredibly successful business. However, he seems to be cold to his wife. He appears very busy and does not seem to have time for his family.





They also have a son, who is arrogant but seems to have a big heart, Choi Do Kyung, played by actor (Park Si Hoo). He is trying his best to make a mark for himself within the family company. However, some people take him as a joke.








One day, she receives a text message indicating that her daughter is very much alive and is living with a family under a different name. The woman who contacts Myung Hee sends a package to her with two toothbrushes from the household of Seo Tae Soo


and Yang Mi Jung, played by (Cheon Ho Jin & Kim Hye Ok). Their lives spin out of control when after testing the two toothbrushes which belong to 
their twin daughters Seo Ji An and Seo Ji Soo, 









played by (Shin Hye Sun & Seo Eun Su); it is discovered that one of the two daughters are in fact No Myung Hee and Jeon No Min's daughter. 











FIRST IMPRESSIONS RATING: ⤵ (Click Here For My Rating System)
I Rate the First Episode 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I absolutely LOOOOVVVEEEEDDDD the first episode of this drama.
The First Episode of this drama kept me entertained and engaged with its original plot and dynamic characters. Yes, it is another LONNNNGGGG drama. Yes it is a family drama. But it is much different than the last family drama that I watched, "My Father is Strange." 
I really like the idea of the stolen child living with a family that is not her own. I also like the idea of the younger sister, crushing on the guy (Lee Tae Hwan) that is crushing on her sister. I can not wait to see how this drama develops as I will be watching it until the end. It does seem like their may be a spin at the end of this thing. I am guessing that Choi Do Kyung may not be Seo Ji An's biological brother. 


What are your thoughts? Have you watched the first Episode yet? Based off of this First Impressions Review, would you watch it? As always, share your thoughts below. Comment, Subscribe, Like. Until Next Time.


CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY VIDEOS:

FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA: 

                                          Subscribe to my BLOG to receive posts first!💛

Follow me on INSTAGRAM

Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Hang Out With Me On TWITTER

Like me on FACEBOOK

Comments

  1. Didn't watch it but will 💛 thanks for the review 👌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to hear your opinion once you watch it! Thanks for your comment.

      Delete

Post a Comment